First aid kit for life rafts and small commercial vessels.
The expiry date will be a minimum of 2 years and 6 months from the date of purchase.
Approved by UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) and LLoyds Register. Conforms to MSN 1768 (M+F) Regulations, 1996 amendments to the international convention for Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) 1974 regulations and European directive E.C 92/29.
Please note: Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) legislation dictates that supply of prescription only medicines within the commercial and leisure marine industry is restricted. Only skippers or registered boat owners are permitted to purchase this product.
Customers MUST sign a declaration sent via email prior to delivery.
Contents:(Contents and quantities may vary within the scope of the relevant regulations):
- Anti-angina preparation
- Anti-sea sickness tablets
- Anti-diarrhoeal tablets
- Antiseptic cream
- Antiseptic wipes
- Pocket face mask (for mouth to mouth resuscitation)
- Elastic adhesive bandage
- Disposable non-latex gloves (large)Adhesive dressings sterile – assorted sizes
- Sterile unmedicated compression bandages
- Adhesive suture strips
- Sterile gauze
- Safety Pins
- Triangular bandages
- Sterile paraffin gauze dressings
- Plastic burn bag
- Waterproof first aid instructions (on waterproof paper)