Book Now SailiaSailia logo
top of page
View from the cabin of a boat

CEVNI Online Course



If you are thinking of cruising Europe's inland waters then you will need to validate your ICC (International Certificate of Competence) for inland waters by taking the CEVNI test. The CEVNI test is the code governing navigation on European inland waterways. It includes rules and signs that skippers of pleasure craft are expected to know and follow.

What to expect

Phone or email BH Marine for details.

bottom of page